Educating individuals and businesses in sustainability practices for the well-being of our community.
South Pasadena Beautiful is an all-volunteer 501c3 non-profit organization, founded in 1965 for the purpose of:
- Organizing and pursuing projects for the improvement of the City of South Pasadena
- Leading sustainability practices in our community
- Encouraging pride and engagement of community
- Recognizing and preserving existing beauty
- Promoting the improvement of unsightly areas
To achieve these goals, SPB works in cooperation with many agencies, including governmental, volunteer, philanthropic and educational organizations.